Last updated: July 24, 2017
What are cookies
Cookies are small pieces of text sent by your web browser by a website you visit. A cookie file is stored in your web browser and allows the Service or a third-party to recognize you and make your next visit easier and the Service more useful to you.
Cookies can be “persistent” or “session” cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your personal computer or mobile device when you go offline, while session cookies are deleted as soon as you close your web browser.
When you use and access the Service, we may place a number of cookies files in your web browser.
- To enable certain functions of the ServiceWe use both session and persistent cookies on the Service and we use different types of cookies to run the Service:
- Google analytics is a service for web analysis by Google Inc
- YouTube is a web based service for the sharing and hosting of videos
- Add to any is a WordPress plug-in that allow the user to share the content of the website on the main Social Networks
- Facebook is a social network
Essential cookies. We may use essential cookies to authenticate users and prevent fraudulent use of user accounts.
What are your choices regarding cookies
Please note, however, that if you delete cookies or refuse to accept them, you might not be able to use all of the features we offer, you may not be able to store your preferences, and some of our pages might not display properly.
- For the Chrome web browser, please visit this page from Google: https://support.google.com/accounts/answer/32050
- For the Internet Explorer web browser, please visit this page from Microsoft: http://support.microsoft.com/kb/278835
- For the Firefox web browser, please visit this page from Mozilla: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/delete-cookies-remove-info-websites-stored
- For the Safari web browser, please visit this page from Apple: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH21411?locale=en_US
- For any other web browser, please visit your web browser’s official web pages.
Where can you find more information about cookies
You can learn more about cookies and the following third-party websites:
- AllAboutCookies: http://www.allaboutcookies.org/
- Network Advertising Initiative: http://www.networkadvertising.org/
In this section we describe the modalities for site management regarding handling of personal data collected from the user.
Data will be collected and handled according to Recommendation number 2/2001, adopted on May 17, 2001 by the European Authorities for the protection of personal data, in order to identify common minimum requirements for on-line collection of personal data within the European Union. Also, this Recommendation supplies added information on the subject, according to Article 13 of Law Decree dated June 30, 2003, number 196 – Codex, in the matter of personal data protection.
This information refers only to the site www.undesign.it, therefore it does not apply to other websites that might have been visited by the user through a link.
Ownership and responsibilities regarding handling of personal data
Data handling location
Data will be handled at the Headquarters of the Data Handling Owner. According to provisions of article 43 and following of Law Decree 196/2003, explicit consent by the interested party must be secured prior to possible data handling outside the European Union.
Objectives of data handling and its modalities
Personal data and Navigation data, automatically gathered by the site or voluntarily supplied by the User or the interested party, are collected for the objectives and with the modalities indicated below.
Data will be handled through instruments and with modalities that ensure data privacy and security, in accordance with provisions of Law Decree dated June 30, 2003, number 196, and current regulations.
Undesign will use both compulsory and voluntary Data supplied by Users exclusively for the purposes indicated below:
- Answering specific requests for information by the user.
- Supplying the user with regular updates on new products or services offered by the site, or on specific commercial offers.
- Informing the User regarding site maintenance or possible disservice.
- Allowing commercial profiling of the User.
- Allowing the Owner of the Site to defend himself in Court, or prior to a Court action, from User’s abuse of the site itself or its services.
Whenever necessary, as per Law Decree 196/2003, Undesign will request the user or the interested party for their approval before proceeding with data handling.
About the company
Undesign Studio Associato di Bortolami Michele e Delmastro Tommaso
Via Carlo Alberto, 44 – 10123 Torino (TO)
CF/Partita IVA: 08407190019